It is now a criminal offence if letting agents and landlords do not comply with part P building regulations.  This means that any unqualified electrician must submit plans to a building control body before commencing work.  This includes repairs, replacement, extra power or lighting points and any alterations to specialist locations such as bathrooms, kitchens and outdoors.

Call us for all your property’s electrical needs:

  • Testing and inspection certificates
  • Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
  • Door entry systems
  • Additional sockets or lighting
  • Garden and ornamental lighting
  • Electric showers
  • Connection to heating systems and boilers
  • Storage heating
  • Security and burglar alarms
  • CCTV systems
  • Kitchen refurbishment
  • Fault finding
Disclaimer :: Design by K © Copyright Henwood Electrcial Services Ltd 2011